Calling all young media makers!
NALIP is now accepting submissions for the Youth Moves Forward Video Contest. This is a chance for talented young media makers (21 years and under) to attend the largest and most prestigious annual gathering of Latinos in the media field nationwide!
Winners will get registration to the 2014 NALIP Media Summit (valued at $495) which includes industry-led panel discussions, keynote lunches, and countless networking opportunities. Winning videos will be displayed during the weekend to showcase our up and coming Latino media makers!
The NALIP Youth Moves Forward Video Contest is an exclusive chance to move your young career forward.
Here's what you need to know:
- This competition is only open students 21 years and under.
- Create a 3 minute video and write a 500 word essay explaining “How media is moving your dreams move forward"
- Video must be 3 minutes max.
- Fill out the application below once you've created your video and uploaded it to any external server (YouTube, Vimeo, etc).
- Submit the link (url) to your video within your application after the 500 word essay.
- Fill out the application below completely.
- Only one submission per applicant.
- Once awarded, prize is non-transferable.
- The last day to apply is Friday, May 9, 2014
- Winners will be announced one week after application deadline.
This survey has no published questions.