NALIP 2014: Official Selection will showcase short form creative content by current NALIP members registered to the NALIP Media Summit 2014 (June 5-8, 2014) featuring a diversity of subjects, voices and viewpoints.
Submitted short films will compete for priority playlist placement in the Official NALIP YouTube Channel.
All winning films will be curated under NALIP 2014: Official Selection and will be featured in the printed version of the 2014 NALIP Media Summit Program and uploaded on our NALIP YouTube account.
For your short to be considered, please follow our NALIP Official Selection Submission Guidelines:
- You must be a current NALIP member (become a member here)
- Current NALIP members must be registered to the NALIP Media Summit 2014 (www.nalipmediasummit.com)
- Only short content (under 15 minutes) will be accepted.
- If your film is already on Youtube, Vimeo, your website, etc. please provide the link so our judges may view the film.
- Your film MUST have been made within the last 3 years (after October 31st 2011).
- There are NO submission fees. One submission only.
- All genres are welcome including music videos and trailers.
- Show us your best work.
- Download the application here, fill it out with the Release form, scan it and e-mail back to us.
- E-mail all application materials to: email@example.com
- The last day to apply is Friday, May 9, 2014
Please include in your submission, your contact information, the title of the film, genre, synopsis, and any other information you would like added (awards, website, etc.). Don't forget to include the link to your private video within your application form.
NOTE: Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. ALL APPLICATIONS E-MAILED TO US MUST BE saved as ONE (1) .PDF FILE. Selected projects will be notified by Wednesday May 14th, 2014. NALIP Official Selection YouTube playlist will be activated on Friday, May 16th, 2014. All Applicants must be current NALIP Members.
QUESTIONS? – Contact NALIP at (310) 470-1061